I was nominated by Kourtni from Kourtni Reads for this award. Thanks a ton, Kourtni!
I had stopped doing tags and awards over the past month, if you noticed. My main issue was finding people to tag. And now, I’m stealing this wonderful idea from Kourtni: Tag you most recent followers. What a great way to meet new, fellow bloggers!
Oh, and follow her blog if you haven’t already! 🙂
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 9 bloggers of your choosing.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Facts about yours truly
1. I was born on Halloween. My birthday is on October 31st. And I love the fact that I was born on that day.
2. I’ve recently decided that my most favorite fictional character is Wednesday Addams. Go figure.
3. I don’t like it when people ask to borrow my books. I will pretend I don’t hear you and try to slip out of the room inconspicuously.
4. I can quote every line from Mean Girls. Tina Fey, who wrote the script, is a badass boss woman!
5. I’m a Technical Writer. I write a lot of technical stuff. So coherent. Much writing. Wow!
6. I follow the US presidential elections religiously. I love the political satire that has come out of it.
7. I love eating. Food is awesome, okay?
The nominees are my most recent followers. If you guys have already done this tag or don’t want to do it, no issues!
Ula @ simple Ula
AW @ The Superb
Vivian @ Writing with style
Sue and Imogen @ Doddy about books
Megan @ bookslayerReads
What did you think of the post? Anything we have in common? Let me know in the comments!